1. The only Panik that should be settling in this early in the season should be Joe.
2. Kenta Maeda brings his own support and it’s offensive.
3. The best shade of gray is Sonny.
4. Why were the Blue Jays playing on the road in a domed stadium to start the season and Boston was playing in a snowstorm in Cleveland?
5. We now know who Ross Stripling is.
6. Rumor has it that the Twins are looking to ink Drake LaRoche to a contract to help bolster their anemic offense. His father will be allowed in the clubhouse.
7. David Hernandez, Andrew Bailey, Dalier Hinojosa, and Jeanmar Gomez have all been linked to the ninth inning for the Phillies, and we’re still in the first week of the season. Is Hector Neris next-in-line?
8. A big thumbs up to Eric Hosmer for coming to the aid of a fan that had fallen outside a Justin Bieber concert. A big thumbs down to Hosmer for actually being at a Justin Bieber concert.
9. I’d have all of my players going into second base standing up to break up double plays. #CantThrowItThroughMe
10. Before it’s all said and done, Trevor may hold value in the Twins bullpen.
11. It’s now April 10 and we still haven’t received word on the fate of Jose Reyes. How much time does Mr. Manfred need to come up with a ruling?
12. Why do players need “rest days” in the first week of the season?
13. Rougned Odor is 3-for-22 with four runs scored, three walks, and six strikeouts. Jurickson Profar is 3-for-6 with three runs scored, three walks and no strikeouts. Just sayin’…..
14. Who would have thought that a collision between Kyle Schwarber and Dexter Fowler would result in Schwarber being carted off the field and lost for the balance of the 2016 campaign. Here’s wishing young Kyle Schwarber nothing but the best during his rehab.
15. Has anyone alerted Dusty Baker to the fact that Michael Taylor has a career OBP of .282? The best leadoff bat in the Gnats organization is currently plying his trade at Triple-A. #FreeTreaTurner
16. Pablo Sandoval finally gets a start at third base on Saturday and goes 0-for-4 with three strikeouts and an error. Travis Shaw owners are feeling a bit more content this morning.
17. Is there a better story than Tyler White?